Last Reminder: LaVista Park Neighborhood Yard Sale Registration
If you want to participate in LaVista Park Neighborhood Yard Sale as a seller, your registration must be received by Friday, September 17, 2021.
- Event Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021 (Rain or Shine).
- Advertised hours: 9 am till 4 pm. (Individual households can adjust their hours)
Benefits of Participation:
- Increased purchaser traffic due to large number of neighborhood participants.
- Professionally printed 18”x24” Yard Sale advertising signs posted prior to and on the day of the sale at strategic high traffic locations.
- Balloons will be attached to the 18”x24” Neighborhood Yard Sale street signs on the day of the event and participating households will be issued balloons and coordinated map number sign for easy ID on the day of the event.
- Extensive advance advertising
- Maps for distribution to buyers that indicate all neighborhood participants will be provided for each participant location. The backside of the maps will include addresses and an optional summary note for each household to indicate the character of the sale, specific sale items or specific hours if other than the advertised time.
Registration Fee of $20* covers street signs, balloons, maps and advertising.
(*Discounted rate of $15 for LVPCA members.)
To participate, we need your check and the following information:
- Name – (not included on the map)
- E-mail address – (not included on the map)
- Telephone – (not included on the map)
- Address – (to be included on the map)
- Brief description (30 words or less) of your sale items and hours if not 9am-4pm (to be include on the map).
- Check with “Yard Sale” memo made out to: LaVista Park Civic Association $15 (LVPCA members) or $20 (non-members)
Drop your registration the secure mailbox at 1261 Beech Haven Rd (Not the patrol box)
Contact Steve at SRGraves51@gmail.com if you have additional questions.