We are pleased to announce the first annual LaVista Park Neighborhood Yard Sale – and invite you to join the fun, do some spring cleaning and get rid of your excess STUFF.
Saturday, April 27, 2019 (Rain or Shine)
Advertised hours: 9 am till 4 pm. (Individual households can adjust their hours)
Benefits of Participation:
- Increased purchaser traffic due to a large number of neighborhood participants.
- Professionally printed 18”x24” Yard Sale advertising signs posted prior to and on the day of the sale at strategic high traffic locations.
- Balloons will be attached to the 18”x24” Yard Sale street signs on the day of the event and participating households will be issued matching balloons for easy ID on event day.
- Extensive Advance advertising
- Maps for distribution that indicate all neighborhood participants will be provided for each participant location. The backside of the maps will include addresses and an optional summary note for each household to indicate the character of the sale, specific sale items or specific hours if other than the advertised time.
Registration Fee of $20* covers street signs, balloons, maps, and advertising. (*Discounted rate of $15 for LVPCA members.)
To participate, we need your check and the following information:
- Name – (not included on the map)
- E-mail address – (not included on the map)
- Telephone – (not included on the map)
- Address – (included on the map) (optional)
- Brief description (30 words or less) of your sale for the map.
- Check with “Yard Sale” memo made out to LaVista Park Civic Association $15 (LVPCA members) or $20 (non-members) mailed to:
LaVista Park Civic Association
PO Box 244190
Atlanta, GA 30324
(or drop in the secure mailbox at 1261 Beech Haven Rd)
Registration Deadline: Sunday, March 31
Contact Zoning@LaVistaPark.org if you have additional questions.