Our membership year runs from June 1 through May 31
- Pay on March 20th – 21st: $215
- Pay March 22nd – May 31st: $225
- Pay after June 1st: $235
Membership in the LaVista Park Civic Association is open to persons 18 years of age or older who own or reside in single-family houses, duplexes, condominiums, or townhouses within the boundaries of the LaVista Park neighborhood. Membership is on a household basis.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Enhanced security: An LVPCA funded Security Patrol patrols the neighborhood and will perform security checks on your home when you are away.
- Discounts at local businesses: Known as the Friends of LaVista Park, these local businesses support LVPCA and offer discounts to members.
- Improvements to LaVista Park: We have a beautiful park bounded by Wild Creek Trail, Beech Haven Road, and Brook Forest Drive. Working with Dekalb County and organizations like Park Pride, LVPCA has coordinated improvements to the park like walking paths, the children’s playground, vegetation control (with the help of sheep!), and enhancements like the pond patio.
- Working with local government: The LVPCA coordinates with government officials on zoning issues and infrastructure improvements, like sidewalks.
- Social gatherings: The LVPCA sponsors opportunities to meet your neighbors with the LVPA Park Pond Patio Pop-up Parties, National Night Out, and other events.
- Communication: Through email alerts, a quarterly newsletter, and quarterly meetings, the LVPCA helps keep you connected on key events in the LaVista Park and Dekalb County.
You can pay by online or by check.
We use PayPal to process your payment. PayPal allows you to use your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Bank account (where available). PayPal payments after May, 2020 include a $10 processing fee.Join or Renew
To pay by check:
Download a membership form* and send us your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, email address and check.
You can leave at the mailbox by the LaVista Park entrance on Brook Forest.
Or mail it to:
LaVista Park Civic Association,
P.O. Box 244190
Atlanta, GA 30324-2404.
For additional information, please contact our Registrar at: email@example.com