Our membership year runs from June 1 through May 31
- Pay before April 30th: $215
- Pay between May 1st and May 31st: $225
- Pay after June 1st: $235
Membership in the LaVista Park Civic Association is open to persons 18 years of age or older who own or reside in single-family houses, duplexes, condominiums, or townhouses within the boundaries of the LaVista Park neighborhood. Membership is on a household basis.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Enhanced security: An LVPCA funded Security Patrol patrols the neighborhood and will perform security checks on your home when you are away.
- Discounts at local businesses: Known as the Friends of LaVista Park, these local businesses support LVPCA and offer discounts to members.
- Improvements to LaVista Park: We have a beautiful park bounded by Wild Creek Trail, Beech Haven Road, and Brook Forest Drive. Working with Dekalb County and organizations like Park Pride, LVPCA has coordinated improvements to the park like walking paths, the children’s playground, vegetation control (with the help of sheep!), and enhancements like the pond patio.
- Working with local government: The LVPCA coordinates with government officials on zoning issues and infrastructure improvements, like sidewalks.
- Social gatherings: The LVPCA sponsors opportunities to meet your neighbors with the LVPA Park Pond Patio Pop-up Parties, National Night Out, and other events.
- Communication: Through email alerts, a quarterly newsletter, and quarterly meetings, the LVPCA helps keep you connected on key events in the LaVista Park and Dekalb County.
You can pay by check or online.
To pay by check:
Download a membership form* and send us your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, email address and check to:
LaVista Park Civic Association,
P.O. Box 244190
Atlanta, GA 30324-2404.
We use PayPal to process your payment with a $10 convenience fee. PayPal allows you to use your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Bank account (where available).
The creation of a PayPal account is required for recurring payment.
For additional information, please contact our Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org