Our membership year runs from June 1 through May 31
- Pay on March 19th – 20th: $215
- Pay March 21st – May 31st: $225
- Pay after June 1st: $235
Membership in the LaVista Park Civic Association is open to persons 18 years of age or older who own or reside in single-family houses, duplexes, condominiums, or townhouses within the boundaries of the LaVista Park neighborhood. Membership is on a household basis.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Enhanced security: An LVPCA funded Security Patrol patrols the neighborhood and will perform security checks on your home when you are away.
- Discounts at local businesses: Known as the Friends of LaVista Park, these local businesses support LVPCA and offer discounts to members.
- Improvements to LaVista Park: We have a beautiful park bounded by Wild Creek Trail, Beech Haven Road, and Brook Forest Drive. Working with the city of Brookhaven and organizations like Park Pride, LVPCA has coordinated improvements to the park like walking paths, the children’s playground, vegetation control (with the help of sheep!), and enhancements like the pond patio.
- Working with local government: The LVPCA coordinates with government officials on zoning issues and infrastructure improvements, like sidewalks.
- Social gatherings: The LVPCA sponsors opportunities to meet your neighbors with the LVPA Happy Hours, National Night Out, Fall Festival, and other events.
- Communication: Through email alerts, a quarterly newsletter, and quarterly meetings, the LVPCA helps keep you connected on key events in the LaVista Park, Brookhaven, and Dekalb County.
You can pay by online or by check.
We use PayPal to process your credit card and PayPal payment. PayPal allows you to use your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Bank account (where available). Any payments processed by PayPal payments include a $10 processing fee. You can also pay by Venmo or Zelle to avoid this processing fee.
To pay by check:
Complete the online membership form and indicate payment by check. Make the check out to LVPCA and put your current address in the memo line.
You can leave at the mailbox by the LaVista Park entrance on Brook Forest.
Or mail it to:
LaVista Park Civic Association,
P.O. Box 244190
Atlanta, GA 30324-2404.
For additional information, please contact our Registrar at: email@example.com