Our membership year runs from June 1 through May 31 and our dues are $225. Please pay by May 31 for the next fiscal year.
Membership in the LaVista Park Civic Association is open to persons 18 years of age or older who own or reside in single-family houses, duplexes, condominiums, or townhouses within the boundaries of the LaVista Park neighborhood. Membership is on a household basis.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- LaVista Park Patrol: Safety, home security checks, greater peace of mind
- Friends of LaVista Park: Discounts & incentives available to LVPCA membership card holders
- Email: Alerts, updates, and communication about neighborhood, county and city events
- Website : www.LaVistaPark.org and FaceBook: www.facebook.com/lavistapark
- Social and information meetings, volunteer opportunities, meet your neighbors!
- An Awesome little green LaVista Park Patrol sign in your front yard!
- The best reason is to support the neighborhood you live in. Without wide support throughout the neighborhood, there would be no Patrol, no newsletters or crime alert emails, no group connection to county government, and no website.
You can pay by check or online. To pay by check:
Download a membership form* and send us your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, email address and check to the REGISTRAR, LaVista Park Civic Association, P.O. Box 244190, Atlanta, GA 30324-2404.
*Downloads a PDF file.
We use PayPal to process your payment. It’s free and private: we never see your financial information. Don’t have a PayPal account? You can use your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Bank account (where available).
Once you click the Subscribe button, you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete your transaction.
For additional information, please contact our Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
- The LaVista Park Civic Association coordinated the effort to triple the number of street lights throughout the neighborhood to ensure the safety and convenience for homeowners;
- Created the LaVista Park Patrol which resulted in a dramatic reduction in burglaries;
- Heightened homeowners awareness of potential crime; and outlined prevention techniques to homeowners with the assistance of DeKalb County Police;
- Organized a committee, which helped to avert a rezoning attempt that would have destroyed a significant number of trees and the residential character of a large tract of land along Sheridan Road;
- Successfully obtained equipment and improvements for our LaVista Park at the corner of Wild Creek Trail and Brookforest Drive, creating a wonderful place for families and children to relax and play;
- Created a Web site and email alert system that allows for up-to-date information and resources for members.
These are only a few of the benefits that your civic association provides on behalf of the neighborhood.
One voice, by homeowners just like you who really care about the past, present, and future of our beautiful neighborhood!